成员总数
活动总数
讨论总数
浏览总数

资讯 [Minecraft.net | MINECRAFT BUILDS] 半月建筑赏: 奇幻之书

半月建筑赏: 奇幻之书

BI-MONTHLY BUILD CHALLENGE: FANTASY BOOK

现实中哪一个建筑拥有最多的故事呢?这肯定是图书馆了!自从我还是个小孩时,我十分喜欢读书,并且在日常生活中,我一直是学校和当地图书馆的常客。
Which building has the most stories? The library! I’ve loved books ever since I was a kid and throughout my life have been a frequent visitor to both school and local libraries. Books are a wonderful way to escape to new worlds, explore, and learn new things about our-shelves. It’s only fitting that this Bi-Monthly Build Challenge be Fantasy Books.
参赛者需要建造一个适宜大小且独立完成的建筑作品,并且以书为设计的主题。让我们来看看哪一个建筑最能吸引眼球吧!
Participants were required to create a build of a decent size, work individually, and use a book as the base of their design. Let’s see which ones were a real page-turner!

第一名: ChomChom
天哪,我看到了龙、火车以及热气球!ChomChom的投稿中向我们展现的正是书写内容过程的全部。其中所有令人激动的内容真的使我有了身临其境之感,我感觉我像是在一片拥有永无止境的故事天地里遨游一样!
Dragons, trains, and hot air balloons, oh my! ChomChom’s submission was doing all of the write things. All of the exciting elements shown here really had me feeling like I was in a land of never-ending stories.
Multiple open books with hot air balloons, a giant dragon, a bridge with a train, and building floating amongst the clouds.

第二名: voov
我们都知道亚瑟王传说中把断钢剑从石头中拔出的故事,但如果断钢剑是从书中的石头拔出呢?voov的投稿让我觉得自己是皇室的一员。这绝对是一本可以统治他们所有人的一本书。
We all know the Arthurian legend about pulling Excalibur from the stone, but what about from a stone in a book?! voov’s submission had me feeling like royalty. This is definitely one book to rule them all.
Sword emerging out of a stone atop of a book that's open on a desk with butterflies floating around and other books strewn about.

第三名: Za Warudo
Za Warudo
的建筑是一个相对来说比较平静的奇幻之书,并且这也是个奇迹美丽的地方,也让我迫不及待想要自拍一下!从花朵盛开的树、屋顶和建筑外观上华美的细节部分,再到其丰富的颜色,这里真的是梦开始的地方!
Za Warudo submitted a rather peaceful fantasy book, and it’s a place so gorgeous I’d definitely take a shelfie! From the blossoming trees, ornate details with the roofing and building façade, and the colors, this is the place to be to start a new chapter.
Asian inspired building surrounded by greenery and blossoming trees atop an open book

原文链接: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/bi-monthly-build-challenge--fantasy-book
原文出自: Lindsey S,
发布日期: 2021年10月6日
翻译者: Glorydark
翻译可能会存在不准确的地方,欢迎各位指出问题

新主题 新资源 新回帖